Presentation of the exchange:
The NE stayed 3 months at the HE. The NE finished his study in the field of dentistry and the HE is working for more years in own business, having a basic activity the dentistry. In this way, for the NE the stay was a perfect occasion to:
- develop the business communication
- learn about how to establish and how to start one business in the field of dentistry
- learn about how to find colleagues, how to select them and how to coordinate the team and how to manage the entire firm with more employees
- develop his knowledge in the field of business marketing, how to attract “clients” and how to mediate the offered service
- learn about how to negotiate with the providers
- received new information about the new products and methods used in the dentistry
- develop him relation with other dentists, professionals working in the field of dentistry
- received information about how to be in line with the financial legislation
- how to communicate and work with the accountant
- how to manage the administrative duties
Profile of the entrepreneurs:
Kovacs Levente Zsolt stayed 3 months in Hungary as NE in the framework of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs. The NE studied dentistry, but he didn’t work in this field and he plans to open one business in the field of dentistry for children’s. He wanted to take part in this program with the aim to see how is working one business in the field of dentistry.
Dr Brugoviczky Zsolt Bela is the owner of one business (Szanident Bt.) having basic activity general dentistry. The business is located in Szerencs, Hungary. Dr. Brugoviczky Zsolt Bela started the own business in 2012 and now becomes one of the well-known dentists in Szerencs.
Quote of the NE
The NE received practical information and due to this possibility, he had the opportunity to see how is working one professional business in the field of dentistry. The Program offers the possibility to develop his entrepreneurial skills and at the same time, he developed his knowledge in the field of new methods used in the dentistry.
Quote of the HE
The He had the opportunity to know a person interested to work in the same field like him, but in the same time he had the opportunity to know better the Romanian culture and in general, he received information about how people live in Romania. In same time due to the NE is dentist the HE had the opportunity to the received information about the methods used in Romania in dentistry, In the same time the HE received information about the business sector in Romania. Due to the Program the HE received a real help from the NE, the HE invited the NE to take part in joint meetings, expertise events and in the same time the NE was a real help in daily working of the NE business.
New and experienced entrepreneurs shall apply for the programme via the web page www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu
For further information about the programme:
Ms A. Sarateanu, CSCS
This article was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020).
The content of this article represents the views of the author only and it is her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.